Terms and Conditions
General Site Usage Last Revised: January 2023
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE LENDLY APPLICATION ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR THE LENDLY.COM WEBSITE. USING THE LENDLY.COM WEBSITE OR MOBILE LENDLY APPLICATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF A LEGAL AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USING AND ACCESSING THE LENDLY APPLICATION AND THE LENDLY.COM WEBSITE.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STATEMENT All content on our website and/or services is the copyrighted material of Provider or the appropriate contributor, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Our website and/or services may include content, designs, and appearances, as well as trademarks, graphics, slogans, logos, colors, and designs that are the property of Provider or other third parties. Nothing contained on our website and/or service(s) grants any license or other right to any of Provider’s intellectual property or any third party’s intellectual property. You may not copy (other than for personal use, provided that you do not remove any trademark, copyright or any other notice contained in or on the content), modify, distribute, display, reproduce or republish any of the data contained on our website and/or service(s) without obtaining the written permission of Provider.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF PROVIDER’S WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PROVIDER AND THEIR AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDER AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S) AND YOUR USE THEREOF. PROVIDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S) OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S), (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF PROVIDER'S SECURE SERVERS OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED ON THE SERVERS, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S), OR (5) ANY VIRUSES OR RELATED PROBLEMS THAT MAY BE ACQUIRED OR TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S). PROVIDER DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE, SERVICE(S), ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND PROVIDER WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS.
6. COOKIES Provider and their service providers collect anonymous, non-confidential, and non-personal information when you use the website or application. For example, cookies are small computer files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive that allow us to know how often someone visits a site or application and the activities they conduct while on that site or while using the application. Every computer and device is assigned a different cookie. The information collected by cookies helps us dynamically generate content on web pages, and also allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Application or the website. It may be possible to link non-personal cookie information to personally identifiable information collected. You may be able to turn off cookies in your browser, but this may hinder our ability to provide you with certain services or your ability to enjoy certain features of the website or application.
7. GUIDELINES FOR CHILDREN It is Provider’s policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. By accessing Provider’s website and/or service(s), you affirm that you are at least 18 years old
8. TERMINATION OF WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S) Provider reserves the right to terminate the website and/or service (s) in their entirety at any time and for any reason.
9. CONSENT TO COMMUNICATIONS By submitting your contact information to us, you are expressly consenting to be contacted by us (and our affiliates, agents, assigns and service providers) by telephone, email or postal mail even if you have opted into the national Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List or the Do Not Call List of any specific institution. We may contact you for application and loan servicing, including without limitation, for matters related to your loan or application, such as to remind you of upcoming payments, or for collections and other loan-related issues. By submitting your contact information, registering for an account, applying for credit or beginning an application for credit, you consent to be contacted by written notices; SMS messages (including text messages); telephone at any telephone number associated with your account you provide now or in the future, including cellular phones, wireless telephone numbers or other wireless devices, and in connection with any such telephone calls, you consent to the use of prerecorded/artificial voice messages and/or automatic dialing devices, at any telephone number associated with your account, including mobile telephone numbers that could result in charges to you for matters related to your loan or application, such as reminding you of upcoming payments, collections, and other loan-related issues; email notices at any email address or mailing address we have for you in our records or from other public and nonpublic databases that we may lawfully access. The tracking of SMS consent will not be shared with any third parties. You may change your contact preferences by contacting us at 1‑888‑8LENDLY (1-888-853-6359).
10. VERIFICATION SERVICES You authorize your wireless operator to disclose your mobile number, name, address, email, network status, customer type, customer role, billing type, mobile device identifiers (IMSI and IMEI) and other subscriber and device details, if available, to Provider and service providers for the duration of the business relationship, solely for identity verification and fraud avoidance. See our Privacy Policies for how we treat your data.